Archive for June, 2020
- Fixes a timer bug in toggle shaft valves & toggle gearbox valves.
- Adds one-time owner report on shaft position (for configuring/min maxes).
- Ensure that gearboxes & shafts prims have been found before touching them.
Marketplace: Use the auto-redelivery.
In-world: Pester me in IM 🙂
I’m surprised, with all the documentations I have for LockMeister on the lsl wiki that no one ported the example code to AVsitter already.
If you are already familiar with the lockguard plugin, configuring this one should be almost identical.
Github PR (It might end up merged/closed but I don’t know how long that’s gonna take)
It is finally out! 3 months of my life I’ll never get back. (I can’t wait to actually USE it in my sim however!)
- All custom hand-made LOD models, for a crumple-free experience!
- Extremely low texture usage with an emphasis on reuse (all the textures are included and full-perm)
- “Slip-on” flange system! A lot less precision required.
- A good selection of turns in 45, 90 and 180° in 3 different turn radius as well as S-bends.
- A big selection of pipe valves from tiny to gigantic.
- Support frames! Because pipes don’t float.
- Click & drag valve scripts (but also a simple on/off alternative, scripts are opensource too)
This kit is tint & texture friendly: Many parts have as many as 8 individualy texturable sections.
Before you get the kit, check out the Manual, for a breakdown of the content.
Land Impact: 0.5 to 5 per part.
Complexity: 274 to 1237 per part.
I’ve spent almost the entire day on the valve code, trying to get it as user friendly as possible. It is such a collosal waste of time 😀
- Analog mode (click and drag that nobody ever use in SL)
- On/Off mode (just click to open/close a valve fully)
- Distance detection (‘too far away’ kind of deal)
- Gearbox texture sliding (for the “gear window”).
- Threaded shafts go up/down.
I also re-uploaded some of the wheels that weren’t +Z oriented, so the script doesn’t need a “valve axis” configuration.
The end is near!
I’ve re-textured everything a little better and re-uploaded a bunch of parts that had problems. I still want to do some more sample scripts, and a few other things here and there but this is so CLOSE to completion…
I cannot wait.
Kinda spliced the body of the 30cm globe valve on 10cm flanges. I’m still working on the lod models but I should be done with this piece tonight.
For those wondering, there isn’t a lot left to do: A couple of supports and a tower for this valve, and the pipe set “should” be complete.
I’m bet everyone was missing that! More pipe … things.
I’m almost done with this 10cm valve, I just have to finish the lod models for the wheel.
Works the same way as the previous valve, but the gate actually slide outside of the valve body.