I’ve spent almost the entire day on the valve code, trying to get it as user friendly as possible. It is such a collosal waste of time 😀
- Analog mode (click and drag that nobody ever use in SL)
- On/Off mode (just click to open/close a valve fully)
- Distance detection (‘too far away’ kind of deal)
- Gearbox texture sliding (for the “gear window”).
- Threaded shafts go up/down.
I also re-uploaded some of the wheels that weren’t +Z oriented, so the script doesn’t need a “valve axis” configuration.