Archive for the ‘products’ Category
I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween season, Here is some product updates!
This update brings the entire set up-to-date with the current codebase, suspension poses for the thigh and elbow cuffs, RLV activator 2.5, suspension bug fixes, locked sitting, etc…
Patch to a handful of wrist-cuff sets that were missing some of their animations and had incorrect limb tables for some of them, not a critical update but I figured I would push it out anyway.
I’ve also updated the Tasanee collar, updated features like the rest but also a small HUD bug fix (the back ring would not get colored when selecting a metal color) and I also replaced the back ring mesh by one that is easier to click, removing the need for a dedicated clicker prim there.
It is that time of the year again~.
Time for tricking and treating, and an excuse to embrace the pale moonlight glow once more! I decided to release a day early this year because Saturday seemed just a little too late in the weekend. That and I’ve also been sitting on it for a couple of days now as I severely undershot my planning for once.
As with the past years, all my other Halloween projects these are available for a limited time from October 15th to November 15th (Patreon supporters can get them all for free all year long).
Happy Halloween everyone!
Yet another hectic week it seems. I don’t have much progress to show on the modeling side of things, save for some progress on “that one leg”, I’m clearly not the best at retopology when it comes to creased surfaces.
In other new, I’m also pushing a hotfix for the miniATM to correct a bug where debt entries would show “nobody” as the name they are associated with. Sorry for yet another update! I should have noticed this during tests. It should be bug free at this point.
I’ve just pushed out an update for the classic leather serie:
- Classic Leather wrist cuffs.
- Classic Leather ankle cuffs.
- Classic Leather collar.
- Classic Leather pet collar.
This update brings those products up to speed with the new functions like the sit-lock and brings a few bug fixes related to suspensions and other misc issues.
I’m also rolling out a quick update with suspensions requiring 60 cm of free space over the avatar instead of 10cm with the Lined Chrome ankle cuffs, sorry about that!
Another miniATM update!
- ADDED: Debt system & menu entries (disabled by default).
- ADDED: Configuration card to set the minimum clicking range.
- CHANGED: Replaced some instant llInstantMessage calls by llRegionSayTo for speed.
- FIXED: L$ symbol placement in all menus and dialogs.
- FIXED: All number entries have been properly sanitized.
As usual, if you own it already you will receive the update shortly.
NOTE: Changes to _log_storage are one again, minimal and backward compatible, do not replace your _log_storage script if you want to keep your existing transactions saved.
A new update for the miniATM, it adds a handful of new features & quality of life improvements~
- CHANGE: Prettier menus & options.
- ADDED: Ability to pay avatars by username (offline/out of sim)
- ADDED: Slim mesh variant that doesn’t have the bulky baseplate.
- FIXED: Menu ‘in use’ lockout allows the current user to click the miniATM.
- ADDED: “Eject” button that immediately clears the menu session for the current user.
- ADDED: Menu headers link to the documentation wiki.
- ADDED: If a minimum pay amount was set by a beneficiary, it will show up in the pay/pay to window.
NOTE: The “_log_storage” script has not been modified and can be kept.
If you want to keep your transaction log, delete everything but the “_log_storage” script and replace everything else with the updated versions.
And the prisoner shackles set is complete!
(or that’s what she thought at the time of this post he he he…)
The Prisoner Ankle Shackles are out! Now you can all indulge in your worst(best) prisoner camp/chain gang fantasies! (the wrist ones will come out soon, I promise)
There is also an update…
It addresses a fairly important furniture bug I discovered today that affects all my experience-based furniture that have anchor points (and all 3rd party modifications which add parts to the link sets) where the height adjustment function would stop working, it is a simple drop-in script replacement, if you don’t want to start fresh again.
This update brings up those two collars up to date on feature & bug fixes.
- FIXED: Incorrect limb reservation on the collar suspension.
- ADDED: Collar→genital piercing binding pose.
- ADDED: Ability to lock the wearer in sitting position when a chain is drawn to the sat-on object.
- ADDED: RLV Activator (2.5) animation purge function & new menu layout.
- FIXED: Normal chains turning into suspensions on avatar relog.
- FIXED: Objects that use the multi-anchor plate script can be sat on without triggering a link refresh.
- FIXED: Wearer cannot draw chains longer than 2 meters to prevent self-suspension accidents.