I’m making a new crop, with a bit more bite I guess.
I won’t use that hollowed out tip tho, it looks way too much like an arrowhead in my opinion.
I’m also not sure if I should accentuate the cutting edge on that spade or leave it as it is.
- SETUP is now the OPTIONS menu.
- Ledger functions moved to the OPTIONS menu.
- Now starts in a simplified UI mode.
- Llurls on the target picker (with 512 char limit checker).
- Llurls on the pay window (for confirmation).
- Corrected a bug in the countdown mode detection.
- Corrected a text bug for the countdown/count up functions.
- Cleaned up some UI consistency issues.
- Removed some of the regionsayto.
If you wish to keep your ledger you can simply replace the other scripts and keep the same logging script (don’t forget to set the description of the miniATM to 2 if you do)
- One less prim.
- Slightly lower complexity (root prim is a simple mesh cube now and textures are cleared)
- Added several configuration switches to turn emotes on/off and disable the slapper reddening for hood users.
- LLURL based names so people’s display names look nice and clean.
- Fixed an error in the fading code, it should be slower now, and proportional to the amount of slaps received.
I swear someone is going to accuse me of click baiting with those pictures.
I swear it’s the fault of this project and I won’t do it again once I’m done with it.
What remains on the to-do list: The Japanese writings, and I would also like at least 1 or more area specific doodle for each area.
It turns out I still had some bugs in the body doodle code, related to page navigation, so I only had the time to add 3 or so doodles from my list (boy toy/rape me/lick me to name them). I also had to waste a bunch of time on a few Linux related problems.
Overnight I came up with those two variations for the Hired Help uniform, but I don’t really know if it is worth completing for release (who care about these really?).