Overall, I think the sleeves look a lot less like they were made like a balloon animal (Again, ignore the really terrible skinweight, I’m only posing this model to check if anything looks out-of-place). I’m especially happy with how the ends look.
I’ve separated a bunch of things to allow me a bit more freedom with the mesh topology.
I’ve pulled the bottom strap further down in the front and a little up in the back… I think it looks good.
I did some work on that shoulder to make it less terrible.
I need to start working on the straps in the back, but I might play a little with the collar shape first before breaking symmetry.