I made a small mistake when I released the Vermilion ankle and elbow cuffs and the metal rings where mislabeled, which caused the color configuration to skip them.
The latest update for those corrects this behavior.
I’ve worked overnight, got all the textures done (twice and fixed the issues the first batch had) and uploaded a test model.
I’ve done some preliminary scripting… debating whether the side rings should be functional or cosmetic… I kinda like them for decoration really.
I managed to pull myself out of a couple of days of depression, so I’m back working on the Vermilion collar.
The low-poly mesh is complete, but that doesn’t mean I’m done for the night, I want to get it all unwrapped before it is time to go back to bed.