November 7th, 2016 | Author: Kyrah Abattoir
There was a lot of bugs to squash this time and I still have a release to post so I will be brief.
Lady Eleanor Leather Crop
- FIXED: StopAnimation bug.
- FIXED: Animation naming consistency.
- FIXED: Rare stance switching bug.
- FIXED: Small security issue on the HUD deploy command.
- FIXED: Stance change in mouse-look now works properly.
- CHANGED: Lower memory footprint & removed unused code.
- CHANGED: Reduced texture usage (lower complexity).
- ADDED: Proper specular map.
- ADDED: Spade crop compatibility.
- ADDED: Compatibility with the “Doodle & strikes” impact system.
- ADDED: Hit range is now tied to the crop’s actual length (capped to 1-5m).
Doodles & Strikes for Avatar 2.0
- CHANGED: Memory footprint reduction.
- ADDED: Riding crop interaction.
- FIXED: Bruises not fading all the way.