Archive for June, 2010
Soo, basically the experience i had with the other merchand sites wasn’t really a success, updating 4 sites at the same time is really daunting , and it appears the only things I sell there are the few freebies I offer.
So i’m getting ready for the painful task of getting back all my stuffs on xstreet, and considering it’s becoming the de facto place for shopping in sl (not quite yet beating inworld sales but well…) i’m going to make a real effort this time.
Well aparently it’s a good thing that i’m kind of a slow person, LL decided they would scrape Xstreet for a new system.
As part of one of my little project AND as a future, soon to be nice and handy RLV enabled item, here are a few early shots of my isolation noise protectors.
- Worn without my RLV activator they are pretty and fashionable 😀
- Worn with the activator on a RLV enabled client, they will block all text messages coming to you, the small button allow to toggle reception of Instant messages.
- The large button toggle the builtin “microphone” that allow your domme, or someone else to temporarly give you back your “hearing”, I say temporarly because it will only last for so long, the little lights ticking down around the button will automatically turn off the microphone if no chat is heard for 30 seconds ( and your own doesn’t count :D)
- Oh yeah, it’s made so you can’t manipulate it yourself 🙂
Not quite finished, but sooooon 🙂 in an isolation pod near you.
ALso, i might make a more “compact” model for those who prefere discrete earplugs.
This update concern the following objects:
- Lined chrome ankle cuffs.
- Lined chrome wrist cuffs.
- Lined chrome collar.
The updated items should be automatically sent the next time you attach them.
Summary of the update:
- [Chrome ankle cuffs] fixed: Leg animations not halted when sitting.
- [Base system] fixed: Wrong key is sent when reporting a detach
- [Base system] updated: Implement llSetPrimitiveParamsFast.
- [Base system] fixed: Using a key on an unlocked item return the wrong info text
As usual, please report any problems to the KDC bugtracker . And remember to have fun 🙂
At some point during monday i will release a patch to the touchbound system to bring everything to version 3 of the code, the upcoming changes follow:
- Overall speed boost when doing click combos.
- Automatic turn off on force posed animations when sitting to avoid ugly breakages (this won’t stop upperbody animations which shouldn’t cause any problems anyway)
- Fix on the non RLV detaching prevention, now sending IM to the proper key.
Plus a little bit of ground work to prepare for adding new objets. I need to get back into it.
Maybe some of you noticed but my blog, vendors, etc… stopped working for a comple of days. Today i’m going to tell you what exactly happened:
Sunday evening, June 13:
I Decided after a classic kernel upgrade that i had to reboot the ethernia server briefly, I warned everybody on voice chat, it was supposed to take only a minute or so.
What happened? I’m not entirely sure, somehow in the last 15 days i “broke” something in the system, or maybe it simply was a bad kernel config? To this day i don’t know and i probably will never know. Read the rest of this entry »