Posts Tagged ‘TouchBound’
As part of one of my little project AND as a future, soon to be nice and handy RLV enabled item, here are a few early shots of my isolation noise protectors.
- Worn without my RLV activator they are pretty and fashionable 😀
- Worn with the activator on a RLV enabled client, they will block all text messages coming to you, the small button allow to toggle reception of Instant messages.
- The large button toggle the builtin “microphone” that allow your domme, or someone else to temporarly give you back your “hearing”, I say temporarly because it will only last for so long, the little lights ticking down around the button will automatically turn off the microphone if no chat is heard for 30 seconds ( and your own doesn’t count :D)
- Oh yeah, it’s made so you can’t manipulate it yourself 🙂
Not quite finished, but sooooon 🙂 in an isolation pod near you.
ALso, i might make a more “compact” model for those who prefere discrete earplugs.
This update concern the following objects:
- Lined chrome ankle cuffs.
- Lined chrome wrist cuffs.
- Lined chrome collar.
The updated items should be automatically sent the next time you attach them.
Summary of the update:
- [Chrome ankle cuffs] fixed: Leg animations not halted when sitting.
- [Base system] fixed: Wrong key is sent when reporting a detach
- [Base system] updated: Implement llSetPrimitiveParamsFast.
- [Base system] fixed: Using a key on an unlocked item return the wrong info text
As usual, please report any problems to the KDC bugtracker . And remember to have fun 🙂
At some point during monday i will release a patch to the touchbound system to bring everything to version 3 of the code, the upcoming changes follow:
- Overall speed boost when doing click combos.
- Automatic turn off on force posed animations when sitting to avoid ugly breakages (this won’t stop upperbody animations which shouldn’t cause any problems anyway)
- Fix on the non RLV detaching prevention, now sending IM to the proper key.
Plus a little bit of ground work to prepare for adding new objets. I need to get back into it.