June 28th, 2010 | Author: Kyrah Abattoir
This update concern the following objects:
- Lined chrome ankle cuffs.
- Lined chrome wrist cuffs.
- Lined chrome collar.
The updated items should be automatically sent the next time you attach them.
Summary of the update:
- [Chrome ankle cuffs] fixed: Leg animations not halted when sitting.
- [Base system] fixed: Wrong key is sent when reporting a detach
- [Base system] updated: Implement llSetPrimitiveParamsFast.
- [Base system] fixed: Using a key on an unlocked item return the wrong info text
As usual, please report any problems to the KDC bugtracker . And remember to have fun 🙂
One Response to “Touchbound V3 Released”