I’ve been rather busy on the prison uniform project this weekend and today as you can see 😀
I added my micro bikini to the dressing dummy, to make sure there is some “underwear space” under the pants & shirt. (and because it can’t hurt to make both compatible, right?)
A good friend suggested changing my dressing dummy to a version with bent legs and arms, to help with knee and elbow creases. It took several attempts to get it right, (the blue version), but I think I got it this time.
I also added a proper hem on the pant & sleeve cuffs, just to give it a bit more depth and “rigidity”.
It might actually be good enough to move over to Blender at this point, the pose will be a bit more complex to straighten but… We will see how it pans out.
Hard for me to admit that it has been in a hiatus for a year and a half!
I’m redoing the pants at the moment and hoping that I can get a better result than last attempt.
The crotch area appears to be in a better place now, I’m tempted to add my bikini to the reference model to add a bit of underwear bulk (but having the two work together would also be a nice touch)
I’ve unpinned the pant legs for the time being, I’m hoping to come up with better creases there in the coming days.
A new update for the miniATM, it adds a handful of new features & quality of life improvements~
- CHANGE: Prettier menus & options.
- ADDED: Ability to pay avatars by username (offline/out of sim)
- ADDED: Slim mesh variant that doesn’t have the bulky baseplate.
- FIXED: Menu ‘in use’ lockout allows the current user to click the miniATM.
- ADDED: “Eject” button that immediately clears the menu session for the current user.
- ADDED: Menu headers link to the documentation wiki.
- ADDED: If a minimum pay amount was set by a beneficiary, it will show up in the pay/pay to window.
NOTE: The “_log_storage” script has not been modified and can be kept.
If you want to keep your transaction log, delete everything but the “_log_storage” script and replace everything else with the updated versions.
And the prisoner shackles set is complete!
(or that’s what she thought at the time of this post he he he…)
The Prisoner Ankle Shackles are out! Now you can all indulge in your worst(best) prisoner camp/chain gang fantasies! (the wrist ones will come out soon, I promise)
There is also an update…
It addresses a fairly important furniture bug I discovered today that affects all my experience-based furniture that have anchor points (and all 3rd party modifications which add parts to the link sets) where the height adjustment function would stop working, it is a simple drop-in script replacement, if you don’t want to start fresh again.
I made some good progress today and over the weekend, and I’ve almost finished the ankle shackles variant.
I couldn’t re-use the collar texture because it is so much smaller and the band area ends up too compressed and unnatural, I’ll try to reuse the texture for the wrist version, however.
So far, the look and feel of the ankle set is my favorite, and it will probably remain that way since it is what the entire set was really all about.
This update brings up those two collars up to date on feature & bug fixes.
- FIXED: Incorrect limb reservation on the collar suspension.
- ADDED: Collar→genital piercing binding pose.
- ADDED: Ability to lock the wearer in sitting position when a chain is drawn to the sat-on object.
- ADDED: RLV Activator (2.5) animation purge function & new menu layout.
- FIXED: Normal chains turning into suspensions on avatar relog.
- FIXED: Objects that use the multi-anchor plate script can be sat on without triggering a link refresh.
- FIXED: Wearer cannot draw chains longer than 2 meters to prevent self-suspension accidents.
I figured that, since we do have a handful of bolt-compatible products, it was time to make a few more Allen keys.
I have also revisited the pictures for the two original ones (triangular and hexagonal) to make them pop a little more.
This Warden Straitjacket update was long overdue and contains a handful of changes of various usefulness:
- Ability to lock the wearer in sitting position when a chain is drawn to the sat-on object.
- 5th “extra hard” sleeve tightness stage (I can’t actually beat this one).
- New RLV alpha folders for “tied” and “untied” mode.
- RLV Activator (2.5) animation purge function & new menu layout.
And a few small changes such as config card name change, and some tweaks in message wording.
I’ve updated the manual to reflect those changes, if you use the auto alpha feature, you should the new folder structure.