Been very busy again, ethernia.net is now ready for IPV6, I made some blueprints to eventually remodel the Dead Realm region (again!) And I had to move all the shock box code back into a separate script, because as I suspected: Out of memory! I got the shock effect pretty much like I wanted, the screen scramble as you get shocked, you are also prevented to move for the duration of the shock and there is a rather… discrete animation playing along with appropriate sound effects and a little bit of light.
And i just noticed that I forgot to put the facial expression.
I can see the end of the tunnel! I also started a quick model for the remote, something really simple…
I should be finished either today or tomorrow.