Lots of code…

I do not remember writing this much code in a mere 5 days… I spent my weekend writing some pretty difficult stuff for a “to be announced” secret project, it was pretty interesting… but that’s gonna be a story for another time.

Collar wise, I moved all the stub code that I wrote into the main collar module, I have a way to set/reset the radio frequency, the toggle switch for the bark detector work too, the lid locks in place and prevent using what’s inside while it’s closed. Good stuff.

What’s left to do really is to come up with a suitable shock effect, sounds, animations, a good rule set for the bark detector, get the LEDs to turn on/off and make some kind of remote.

Leave a Reply

Kyrah Abattoir
Creating BDSM/Fetish content for Second Life since 2004.

Seasoned 3D artist and programmer, thinks she can even make video games.
Archives
  • [—]2020
  • [+]2019
  • [+]2018
  • [+]2017
  • [+]2016
  • [+]2015
  • [+]2014
  • [+]2013
  • [+]2012
  • [+]2011
  • [+]2010
  • [+]2009
  • [+]2008
  • [+]2007
  • [+]2006