Archive for the ‘shit happens’ Category
I made a mistake when I released the Avara Hood version 3, so here is another update that will restore the locking point function. I know it’s a pain to adjust and I should have checked first >_<
I’ve fixed a couple of bugs with it so far (which no one reported apparently 😐).
I adjusted the fading formula so it follows more of a curve and remain inked for longer during the fading time. (blue == original, orange == adjusted)
I’m trying to add a more flexible system for the pen selection rather than the fixed ones that are currently in use, but I’ve scrapped my code for the 4th time today.
Still sick, but I think I’m getting a little better. I think I did this saturday or sunday, I can’t remember.
Someone also brought to my attention that I forgot to release the new headphone update, so I’ll do that soon-ish.
The good news, is that I’ve done some progress on the hood and worked another style.
The bad news is that somehow I deleted a portion of that creasing around the zipper from saturday so I’m gonna have to redo it.
For the pointless details: I’m finishing on my antibiotics treatment.
Getting back into work mode!!!
I am not well.
As is usually the case, I came back home from visiting my family for x-mas, and I am now ill. I hope it will clear up in a few days.
This post will not have any pictures so I’ll be brief.
I was considering the Shoin School Uniform project to be pretty much ready however a friend pointed out numerous issues with the shoulder weighting.
The problem was that my test setup in Blender turned out to be “inaccurate”… to put it mildly. 20 or so test uploads later, tweaking blindly, I finally got it to behave.
I just had lunch. It’s 5PM *dies*.
So I don’t know what exactly happened, It is more than likely related to a certain “food binge” I indulged in. Long story short, sunday was an absolute hell.
I do feel a lot better today but it doesn’t seem over yet.
I was supposed to start working on the last vermilion piece today but that’s gonna have to wait.
I discovered yesterday that I accidentally shipped the headcage with the old updater code, that’s what I get for not testing everything.
I bumped the headcage to version 2. The new one you’ll receive should be fixed.