Archive for the ‘products’ Category
I figured that, since we do have a handful of bolt-compatible products, it was time to make a few more Allen keys.
I have also revisited the pictures for the two original ones (triangular and hexagonal) to make them pop a little more.
This Warden Straitjacket update was long overdue and contains a handful of changes of various usefulness:
- Ability to lock the wearer in sitting position when a chain is drawn to the sat-on object.
- 5th “extra hard” sleeve tightness stage (I can’t actually beat this one).
- New RLV alpha folders for “tied” and “untied” mode.
- RLV Activator (2.5) animation purge function & new menu layout.
And a few small changes such as config card name change, and some tweaks in message wording.
I’ve updated the manual to reflect those changes, if you use the auto alpha feature, you should the new folder structure.
A heavy forged design, the pride and joy of our apprentice blacksmith.
Overall, I’m very happy with the results here, and it doesn’t completely blow the texture budget, what more to ask, right? Feature wise it is a bit “light” given that it only has a single chaining ring. In addition, the main locking point ONLY works with the bolt system or heavy padlocks (I’ve included both).
A quick release for once! The genital ring adds a couple more bondage poses to the system, namely wrists to genitals and another stooped stance when chained to a collar ring. It uses the “pelvis” LockMeister anchor target, and won’t conflict with any existing item.
As with the other piercings, it uses the captive bead system and the Piercing Tool and supports all the typical TouchBound accessories & standard locks. And as with the other piercings, it also comes in a “light” version for those that only want the base features/interactions.
Once again, I’m focusing on the “Lined Chrome” set so that if new problems crop up, I don’t have to patch three dozen products a second time.
Products being updated:
- Lined Chrome collar.
- Lined Chrome wrist cuffs.
- Lined Chrome elbow cuffs.
- Lined Chrome thigh cuffs.
What is new?
- The suspension reservation bits did not include all the required limbs, now it locks all spine affecting poses (specifically stooped poses).
- Some suspensions also did not lock the right bits between the left & right side, preventing some compatible poses to be played together.
- Likewise, some elbow poses locked the wrong bits, again, preventing the use of some compatible poses.
- Wrist & spine poses for the (coming soon) genital piercings.
And that is all for today ~
This update to the lined chrome thigh bands finally brings the remake of the lined chrome serie to a close!
New optimized meshs, suspension poses, better click zones, sit-lock, and other bug fixes.
Just a few more parts, right?
It isn’t on the updater because I’m not very smart, so I’ve issued a global re-delivery for marketplace buyers.
For those who bought it in-world, you should message me to get an updated package.
I keep running into timing issues with this update cycle and I keep missing the weekly schedule I was trying to self-impose… As a way to keep things moving quickly and to eventually get to a proper new project.
Granted this month has been plagued with various real life events eating into my timetable… (Yes, let’s use that excuse once more).
The cuff code is also updated to the “no-standing when chained” feature.
I’m also deploying the RLV Activator 2.5 on all products from now on.
New store picture again, and as usual, current owners will receive a notification to pick up their update, for free.
As if it wasn’t obvious from last post, it is time for a “major” Lined chrome elbow cuff update:
- Remodeled from scratch, so they are waaay more optimized than the original prim and sculpt mixture, and look a lot nicer.
- I finally added a suspension for those cuffs!
- I added the “no-standing when chained” function that I mentioned previously as well as the self-suspension safety distance.
- New store picture!
As usual, current owners will receive a notification to pick up their update, for free.