I ended up splitting everything into 4 separate texture maps (one not represented), this puts the whole outfit quite a bit over 1024×1024 (about 1.5x) but i think it is worth it.
I’ve also done my face counting for the different bits and pieces and it was a little short (8 faces max per mesh) so I’ve cut the entire thing in half at the top edge of the corset, this should give me a few extra faces to make two slices on each arm (gloves!).
There are only a few things that still need modeling/unwrapping:
- Zipper pull (2).
- Bow for the corset laces. (I still haven’t modeled this one).
- Logo (probably on the zipper pull tabs)
Hopefully I can get it done by the end of Tuesday.