Archive for the ‘product updates’ Category
Hopefully this is the last major bug fix this time! Sorry about that!
I’ll be brief on this one:
- Added a configuration file to set the struggle mini-game text color because the color that I picked turned out to not work for everyone.
- I made a workaround to avoid the alpha masking glitch that some users where having with some viewers.
- The Struggling interruption isn’t based on location anymore because it was conflicting with hobble cuffs and other restraints like that, and since I cannot prevent them to work (the ones made by other creators at least), to interrupt someone struggling you have to bump them a little with your avatar instead.
Yes, again! It’s annoying, but what’s even more annoying is bugs in products!
- Added: Word substitution filter.
- Fixed: a conditioner activation bug.
- The wearer impersonation now looks better and uses viewer URI to make the names clickable.
- Added: “Cedille c” to the microscript filter.
- Fixed: mute filter wouldn’t use the normal text impersonation method.
- Removed one prim.
The chat conditioner has been updated with 3 new features:
- Miniscript: When you believe that whispers aren’t quiet enough, this will reformat the wearer’s chat to use nearly unreadable minuscule letters.
- Max word count: You can now limit the number of words per chat line.
- Radio output: Failures to follow the imposed limits can now be directed to a radio channel, it will send a message understood by the KDC shock collar.
There was a little issue where the emote text would delay the slapping animation.
Get your V2 copy from the updater today!
- FIXED: Animation issue: There was a small problem in the armbinder animation causing some unwanted sway when walking.
- ADDED: Avatar names in text messages now use fancy clickable llurl based links.
There was a lot of bugs to squash this time and I still have a release to post so I will be brief.
Lady Eleanor Leather Crop
- FIXED: StopAnimation bug.
- FIXED: Animation naming consistency.
- FIXED: Rare stance switching bug.
- FIXED: Small security issue on the HUD deploy command.
- FIXED: Stance change in mouse-look now works properly.
- CHANGED: Lower memory footprint & removed unused code.
- CHANGED: Reduced texture usage (lower complexity).
- ADDED: Proper specular map.
- ADDED: Spade crop compatibility.
- ADDED: Compatibility with the “Doodle & strikes” impact system.
- ADDED: Hit range is now tied to the crop’s actual length (capped to 1-5m).
Doodles & Strikes for Avatar 2.0
- CHANGED: Memory footprint reduction.
- ADDED: Riding crop interaction.
- FIXED: Bruises not fading all the way.
- SETUP is now the OPTIONS menu.
- Ledger functions moved to the OPTIONS menu.
- Now starts in a simplified UI mode.
- Llurls on the target picker (with 512 char limit checker).
- Llurls on the pay window (for confirmation).
- Corrected a bug in the countdown mode detection.
- Corrected a text bug for the countdown/count up functions.
- Cleaned up some UI consistency issues.
- Removed some of the regionsayto.
If you wish to keep your ledger you can simply replace the other scripts and keep the same logging script (don’t forget to set the description of the miniATM to 2 if you do)
- One less prim.
- Slightly lower complexity (root prim is a simple mesh cube now and textures are cleared)
- Added several configuration switches to turn emotes on/off and disable the slapper reddening for hood users.
- LLURL based names so people’s display names look nice and clean.
- Fixed an error in the fading code, it should be slower now, and proportional to the amount of slaps received.
I just pushed the shock collar version 10 on the updater:
- FIXED: Bug that caused the radio module to turn off when the anti-bark function was enabled too.