The lined chrome collar has always been the first item to get new system features, and so I’m using it this time again. I just released an update for it than includes the latest changes & fixes.
I won’t roll it out on anything else yet, this is to see if there are any major issues I need to fix.
Lined Chrome Collar Changelog:
- Added the ability to lock the wearer in a sitting position when a chain is drawn to the sat-on object.
- Added an animation purge function & new menu layout to the RLV activator.
- I fixed a rare bug where normal chains could turn into suspensions after a relog.
- Objects that use the multi-anchor plate script can be sat on without triggering a link refresh (no more message).
- The wearer of a TouchBound item cannot draw chains longer than 2 meters to prevent self-suspension accidents (this doesn’t affect other avatars).
Again this is more of a pre-release than anything. But if you can give this update a look, please do and give me your opinion!