Lacing done, now to unwrapping…

I got everything laced up cleanly and optimized the hell out of it, that’s about 1200 triangles worth of lacing in the end. Unfortunately there is no way around this.

I’ve also started packing my UVs and went for an “optimized” solution for the lacing texture ( 32×32 pixels 😛 ).

I really hope it will look right in the end.

Leave a Reply

About Me
I started SecondLife in 2004 and created my own bdsm fetish virtual products under the name KDC. I fancy myself as a programmer, 3D artist and terrible game designer.

Archives
  • [—]2018
  • [+]2017
  • [+]2016
  • [+]2015
  • [+]2014
  • [+]2013
  • [+]2012
  • [+]2011
  • [+]2010
  • [+]2009
  • [+]2008
  • [+]2007
  • [+]2006