Main UVs done!

The UVs for the harness and its main plug are done, I’ve done some compromising with the inner surfaces getting less texture area than the outer faces, I think I’m getting the hang of it with this kind of optimization… slowly. The “classic” mistakes were made which means I had to redo some areas more than once, and ended up splitting the longest strap in two (which I did for the blindfold, but forgot about!)

I will take care of the accessories once I’ve worked out future texture issues.

Leave a Reply

About Me
I started SecondLife in 2004 and created my own bdsm fetish virtual products under the name KDC. I fancy myself as a programmer, 3D artist and terrible game designer.

Archives
  • [—]2018
  • [+]2017
  • [+]2016
  • [+]2015
  • [+]2014
  • [+]2013
  • [+]2012
  • [+]2011
  • [+]2010
  • [+]2009
  • [+]2008
  • [+]2007
  • [+]2006