I’ve spent the better part of the past few days cleaning up the prison uniform model. I was initially going to hold off on making a blog post until I’m actually done with this step, but it is taking a little longer than I had planned, and isn’t improving the final result by a lot.
I’ve actually stopped caring about a bunch of things I did initially want to fix because… well you can’t really see it.
Furthermore, I have also played a bit with shader properties to get something more fabric-looking. You can see a few variants that I lifted from my reference photos & drawings.
There is this tiny detail that I am not sure if I want to keep: Considering that the backside of the collar uses the same fabric as the striped accent panels, I can have that fabric “peek” around the collar hem, or I can have that hem use the plain color instead. I’m not sure if this is desirable, but I have it visible, for now.
You can also “kinda” see the micro bikini panties through the pants of the uniform… In my eyes it is really subtle, but I might end up rubbing that out.