The past two days have been filled with weight painting mistakes and texture attempts.
Long story short, I ended up shifting the bikini bra lower tie about 2cm down to avoid a specific spot in the back that caused unwanted clipping that no one but me would have noticed. And it led to many, many back and forths where every upload that I thought was final, needed more fixing.
The ribbons & panels can be tinted independently, but I’ve also made some simple texture variants: classic shima-pantsu and a Chinese prison-themed one (because obsessions never go away).
I’ve started writing an over-engineered HUD to go with it with a few handy functions for setting colors, hiding the ties, and setting material properties (it is way too complex for what it does and is still subject to change).