When the Major showed us this little “trick” we were both amazed by its simplicity, repulsed by its deviousness, and deeply concerned about the Major’s past assignments before his transfer.
Surely there was no chance for those vampires to escape containment this time…
The past two weeks were such a massive crunch getting everything ready in time for my “official” Halloween deadline. I was gonna post a little update yesterday due to some unexpected feature-creep I wanted to show off, but I ended up finishing deep into the night and it just wasn’t worth doing since I was going to post today anyway.
Without further due, a quick little feature breakdown:
- Cuff binding poses, suspension, locking, accessories, the usual for a TB compatible item.
- A completely new “main lock”, using the provided roll of tape, you can “wrap” the main locking point shut.
- You can add more tape, as much as you want in fact.
- All you need to unlock is to use the tape cutter and cut off each layer, one by one (time-consuming?).
- Posing, suspensions & ‘normal’ chaining are done using the chain link that hangs from the detcord.
- You can chain from the end of the M81 igniter too, but it actually is a pull-trigger, don’t try to pull on that leash or…
The explosion effect has a few configuration flags so you can turn it off completely, or change the “death” duration/severity.
As with previous years, my past Halloween projects are also rising from the grave!
And as with previous years, the Halloween projects are only available from October 15th to November 15th (Patreon supporters can get them all for free all year long)
Happy Halloween everyone!