Anchor update

This is kind of a double update, I’ve patched the regular TouchBound anchor plate, and the suspension version.

  • The “suspension” anchor was carrying an OLD (2012!) bug that only triggered when used on more than one prim linksets. I’ve also removed unnecessary code to reduce memory use.
  • The “normal” anchor has been stripped down of most unnecessary code and functions, it’s not required to change it but you might want to consider it if you use a lot of them.

Leave a Reply

About Me
I started SecondLife in 2004 and created my own bdsm fetish virtual products under the name KDC. I fancy myself as a programmer, 3D artist and terrible game designer.

Archives
  • [—]2018
  • [+]2017
  • [+]2016
  • [+]2015
  • [+]2014
  • [+]2013
  • [+]2012
  • [+]2011
  • [+]2010
  • [+]2009
  • [+]2008
  • [+]2007
  • [+]2006