Animations & sounds done.

I rewrote the jacket entirely during the friday afternoon to move optimize the memory usage. Darien gave me a few ideas I should test on the core TouchBound code later.

I haven’t recorded sound new sound effects in a long time. It took me several tries but I got some pretty convincing struggling and strapping sounds.

I’ve also made a set of animations for the different struggling minigames. They DO make struggling a little harder because of how the avatar move and I might possibly dial the difficulty down as a result.

Tomorrow: little code tweaks and I’m going to start working on the final materials (final canvas, but also leather nd latex with nylon straps 🙂

Leave a Reply

About Me
I started SecondLife in 2004 and created my own bdsm fetish virtual products under the name KDC. I fancy myself as a programmer, 3D artist and terrible game designer.
  • [—]2019
  • [+]2018
  • [+]2017
  • [+]2016
  • [+]2015
  • [+]2014
  • [+]2013
  • [+]2012
  • [+]2011
  • [+]2010
  • [+]2009
  • [+]2008
  • [+]2007
  • [+]2006