This update was long overdue, the nipple rings had several annoying bugs and hadn’t been updated to the newest code base for a while, here is a complete change log of all the changes since the earlier version (and I most likely forgot a few).
Now that they are up to date, they should receive more regular updates when changes to the base system benefit them.
- Mirrored animations for cuffs ↔ piercings.
- Various memory optimizations done on timers and lists.
- Rings now glow fully on click.
- RLV Activator is now compiled in LSL mode to reduce its memory footprint.
- Descriptions from locks are capped to 30 characters max.
- Chains and animations now survive relogging.
- Updater use less memory and check for updates only once a day.
- Removed the point ID numbers in the double-click info panel.
- Created a special namespace for KDC/TB commands, less public LM chatter.
- Detection of unchainable point now work properly.
- RLV Unsit now only triggers when the avatar is out of range AND sitting.