Today i did some more work on my latex tool set, the plan is to have a latex texture pack for the Institutional Straitjacket before the end of the week. I solved the main problem i had with the latex materials, mainly that i had to use a different reflection environment for the black latex because the details where not coming out properly.
I also added some color changing automation, so now I can make a complete set of colors in a single operation. This way I can do the final rendering at night and use the remaining time to… get more work done.
I also tweaked a bit some of the colors that where saturating a little too much, it shouldn’t different enough to cause color mismatch in outfits.