Tomorrow i am taking a plane for the first ime in 10 years and i am dead scared.
You think i am afraid to fly? you are wrong, dead wrong.
I am afraid of everything ELSE that is linked to this flight.
2pm :in theory i should leave home at this point
3pm : In theory again after one tramway and the airport bus i SHOULD be at the airport.
3pm to 5pm : I gave myself two hours to do the following:
- Checkin in my luggage (weight 21kg when the flight is limited to 20kg so lets see if i will have to pay or if their scale suck as much as mine)
- Taking my tickets (i got one of these weird “print me” tickets that i need to exchange when i arrive)
- Going to the security screening (i am transporting a crapload of metallic things aswell as laptop and various other electronic things.
- Find my plane (first time i set foot in this airport)
5.30pm : take off.
And no it isn’t finished…
6:35pm : landing to the transit airport
6:35 to 9.05pm: nothing nada niet, maybe count the steps of the airport stairs…
9.05 pm: another embarkment — take off
11:05 pm: landing to my final destination, several thing to do:
- find luggage
- find my friend and get the ffff away from this.
- 3 hours of bus til being able to hit the ground.
Lets do the math:
- time airborne : 1.05+ 2.30 = 3.35 hours.
- total time: 9 hours.
WHY DOES IT HAS TO BE SO LOOONG?!
And i can see like 10 points where it can simply fuckup with various levels of consequences.