Allright, time for code.

I spent the past two days cleaning up the model and tweaking the rigging some more, I think I’m done at this point. I could probably spend 6 more months on this and get it absolutely perfect but well… the law of diminishing returns is showing its ugly head.

Unless a glaring problem occurs, I just uploaded what I consider the “final” female version.

Now for the coding: I already wrote a fairly meaty texture applier/state changer system for it that allows me to swap between the different model parts and hide the unused ones. I’m trying a new approach of using alpha masking instead of setting things to 100% transparent, it appears to use less resources.

Leave a Reply

About Me
I started SecondLife in 2004 and created my own bdsm fetish virtual products under the name KDC. I fancy myself as a programmer, 3D artist and terrible game designer.

Archives
  • [—]2018
  • [+]2017
  • [+]2016
  • [+]2015
  • [+]2014
  • [+]2013
  • [+]2012
  • [+]2011
  • [+]2010
  • [+]2009
  • [+]2008
  • [+]2007
  • [+]2006