October 3rd, 2016 | Author: Kyrah Abattoir
- One less prim.
- Slightly lower complexity (root prim is a simple mesh cube now and textures are cleared)
- Added several configuration switches to turn emotes on/off and disable the slapper reddening for hood users.
- LLURL based names so people’s display names look nice and clean.
- Fixed an error in the fading code, it should be slower now, and proportional to the amount of slaps received.
Posted in product updates
How would you rate the Warden Straitjacket struggle minigame?
- Too hard. (33%, 3 Votes)
- Just right. (56%, 5 Votes)
- Too easy. (11%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 9