Finally! It only took me about a week to complete the model. Code wise, this is a project I have been working on and off for a few months now. My own little “human ATM” toy. It’s quite different from anything I’ve seen out there, in the sense that it is merely a “roleplay facilitator” with a touch of public humiliation, rather than something
you would use to sign your rights away unsavory.
But that’s expected right? I mean, we are talking about KDC here 😀
And that’s probably the only findom related product I’ll ever do.
- Safe to use, the wearer always has the final say on all payments.
- All payments are logged by recipient, time and amount.
- Doesn’t require to set an owner/master.
- Safety payment limits.
- Virtual wallet mode.
- Count down & count up mode.
- Payments and requests are revealed to local chat, great for roleplay!
- Plugin to display amounts on an ER doll hood.
I strongly suggest that you check the documentation on this one, before you purchase, to be sure that this is your kind of toy!