Almost done

With the base version that is. I really want to make a pony tail version and bi-chromic versions too. I did a complete defrag/reorder yesterday which took 24 hours ( 1 terabyte -_-) so that took all Tuesday.

To compensate here is a BUNCH of pictures of the current state of the hood. It’s all red because it is the only color that show all the details, so that’s what I usually work with.

I rebuilt the lower lip shape about 3 times and played for a while with the dept of the seams before settling on those.

The first few pictures have glares on the lips and chin that i removed in the last picture. I think it’s a bit better like that.

Leave a Reply

About Me
I started SecondLife in 2004 and created my own bdsm fetish virtual products under the name KDC. I fancy myself as a programmer, 3D artist and terrible game designer.

Archives
  • [—]2018
  • [+]2017
  • [+]2016
  • [+]2015
  • [+]2014
  • [+]2013
  • [+]2012
  • [+]2011
  • [+]2010
  • [+]2009
  • [+]2008
  • [+]2007
  • [+]2006