Back working on the bridle!

Now that the base code is up to date, I resumed working on the bridle, locking work and so does attaching the blinkers on and off. I recorded some “snap” sound effects for it. I also added the lock nodes as you can see in the picture.

Okay that’s a LOT of locks… i admit.

I still have a bunch of things to make for it, the hud for color change and figure out how i want to make the blinker hud.

Feel free to give your suggestions!

Leave a Reply

Kyrah Abattoir
Creating BDSM/Fetish content for Second Life since 2004.

Seasoned 3D artist and programmer, thinks she can even make video games.
Archives
  • [—]2020
  • [+]2019
  • [+]2018
  • [+]2017
  • [+]2016
  • [+]2015
  • [+]2014
  • [+]2013
  • [+]2012
  • [+]2011
  • [+]2010
  • [+]2009
  • [+]2008
  • [+]2007
  • [+]2006