Collar optimized and a first texture test.

No spikes, studs or frills yet, (although I am not sure that I will end up doing those frills. ), but otherwise, the bulk of the model is done. I also did a little texture test, and there might be a little resolution issue going on. I see a few rendering glitches here and there, but nothing that cannot be fixed.

Leave a Reply

About Me
I started SecondLife in 2004 and created my own bdsm fetish virtual products under the name KDC. I fancy myself as a programmer, 3D artist and terrible game designer.

Archives
  • [—]2018
  • [+]2017
  • [+]2016
  • [+]2015
  • [+]2014
  • [+]2013
  • [+]2012
  • [+]2011
  • [+]2010
  • [+]2009
  • [+]2008
  • [+]2007
  • [+]2006