Squashing more bugs!

So hm, touchbound rely heavily on a binary field to make sure that animations do not conflict with each others. Now this is pretty much rock solid when it comes to code.

UNLESS… I’m writing my binary fields wrong, which I apparently have done for quite a while. I spent most of the day fixing, double checking, triple checking my binary fields.

The biggest offenders where the ankle cuffs, the wrist cuffs still need to get a fix, but I worked on this for so long today that I’m starting to get cross eyed. I also took the time to write down a document with all the animations and their respective bitfields so this problem should not happen (hopefully) anymore.

Leave a Reply

Kyrah Abattoir
Creator of BDSM and fetish content in Second Life since 2004.

Seasoned 3D artist and programmer, aspiring video game creator.