After a few morning scares ( my modeling tool would crash upon rendering ) I rebuilt the lever strap (there was a restriction I completely forgot about yesterday) and the chin strap. Added some rivets here and there, buckles and this is where I am.
I’m not entirely sure about this “doubled up” strap style that I used for the chin and lever straps. I think it looks alright but i don’t know…
I think I’m gonna make a more “meaty” buckle for the thin straps, the regular one (scaled down) looks a little flimsy.
I’m going to let this one rest for today and see if I can collect some feedback and comments about it, but otherwise, it’s pretty much ready for texturing.
I might remove the holes in the rubber mouthpiece and the matching indentations in the shanks. As it is now, they are more an annoyance than anything and won’t be visible in the final version anyway.