Before i start I’m not sure if I’m actually going to publish change logs all the time but this one felt needed considering it affects nearly every TouchBound products:
- Lined Chrome Collar (version 3->4)
- Lined Chrome Cuffs (version 4->5)
- Lined Chrome Ankle Cuffs (version 3->4)
- Stuffed Ballgag (version 6->7)
- Isolation Headphones (version 2->3)
- 10 Gauge Nipple Rings (version 1->2)
- ER Chrome Collar (version 1->2)
- ER Chrome Cuffs (version 1->2)
- ER Chrome Ankle Cuffs (version 1->2)
- Fixed a sound glitch.
- Corrected an error in the anchoring code.
- Removal of the glow synchronisation table and move to llSetLinkPrimitiveParamsFast().
- Added code for Mitten type object forced cancelling.
- Added Mitten status flags in the shared bitfield.
- Added ability to reject touches when the Mitten flags are on.
- Tidied the shared bitfield manager in a function.
The self updaters contained in those objects should request the new version automatically, if you come around any delivery bug, or general bug, do not hesitate to contact me inworld, file a bug, or leave me a message.