Since my internet connection kept breaking up (it’s fixed now by the way) I thought that I should get back in learning to use the Torque3D Engine ( I’m a licensed T3D indie developer since years now! ), so far these few days have been very painful. But little by little I’m slowly inching along.
I started from the “empty” project with the goal of getting a few of the things I wanted for my game down, a crude template of sort. So far I achieved the following things:
- Rough landscaping
- Day/Night cycle
- Pretty Night skies (the moon is still kind of odd…)
- Importing various objects from 3dsmax.
- FPS Style player object (walk jump and stuffs like that)
- A proper client with some server browsing capabilities.
- A proper dedicated server… I think.
How would you rate the Warden Straitjacket struggle minigame?
- Too hard. (33%, 3 Votes)
- Just right. (56%, 5 Votes)
- Too easy. (11%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 9