March 10th, 2011 | Author: Kyrah Abattoir
I have to admit, it took me quite a while (way too long actually) to finish this product, sooo here it is.
It’s basically a complementary object to my stuffed ballgag. the ballgag prevent you to talk, the isolation headphones prevent you to hear.
- It’s obviously RLV enabled (otherwise it wouldn’t really work)
- It has sounds, to put it on/off, buttons click, locks… lock.
- The main chat button has a circular timer that ticks down when enabled.
- For those who NEED their ability to receive IMs (like if you are a content creator) there is a way to “disable” the IM blocking feature.
- It can be worn around the neck, and peoples can put it over your head in one click.
- It can be locked (this part took me a LONG time, trying tofigure out an elegant and somewhat believeable method to do so)
- The hud is AWESOME (my best HUD so far) with a full RGB color selector (I think I will extend it to my chrome product line)
If you want more precise informations, the wiki page is up at the following URL:
It’s available on the marketplace:
One Response to “KDC Isolation headphones released!”