Such a feeling of “déjà vu” there.
Our server released the “magic smoke” and completely refused to boot during the weekend. Entire machine lost, data unrecoverable. Thankfully I had a partial backup from the day before so not everything was lost.
Saying that, it’s a partial backup, which means that, while the essential systems are restored ( site/vendor system mainly ) there is still a lot of work to do and a lot of data was lost.
I’ve added a new feature that has been asked several times. You can now add trigger words/phrases that can switch profile on the conditioner even when it is locked.
Now why would you use that? Well you could for example have:
- A “muted” profile triggered by “shut up”.
- An “unrestricted” profile allowing the wearer to talk triggered by “speak up”.
It is very flexible so I am curious what people will come up with.
Triggers can be activated by anyone in local chat range (it will not react to anyone or anything further than 20 meters away), and obviously, only other avatars can, not the wearer 🙂
I’ve rebuilt most of the leg part, too many seams and not enough control edges between them. This is the result so far. I tried to separate better the upper and lower part with som kind of “knee pad” design but I don’t really like it, at least not as it is.
I’m trying to give something “special” to those boots to separate them from the ones I’ve done before. Quilted side panels have a little something that makes them.. flattering?
The top part still feels too “detached” from the rest.
Due to all the extra seams I’m gonna have to rebuild the leg part to get a little more control on the subdivision.
Not much to say, it started as an extended version of my ballet-boot shape, I was gonna have it zipped or laced front but it always stretches horribly on the knee so inside-leg zip it will be!
Need more details…
With the new update for the KDC Revosuit X, you can now wear your favourite avatar 2.0 latex catsuit and use your favourite pair of heel at the same time!
Simply wear your Revosuit X Coloring HUD to be prompted to update!
Hopefully this is the last major bug fix this time! Sorry about that!
I have an update for it almost ready to go but I’m not home and on a quickly draining laptop battery, I will roll out a hotfix the second I’m back!
I’ll be brief on this one:
- Added a configuration file to set the struggle mini-game text color because the color that I picked turned out to not work for everyone.
- I made a workaround to avoid the alpha masking glitch that some users where having with some viewers.
- The Struggling interruption isn’t based on location anymore because it was conflicting with hobble cuffs and other restraints like that, and since I cannot prevent them to work (the ones made by other creators at least), to interrupt someone struggling you have to bump them a little with your avatar instead.