Archive for the ‘product updates’ Category
I’ve added a new feature that has been asked several times. You can now add trigger words/phrases that can switch profile on the conditioner even when it is locked.
Now why would you use that? Well you could for example have:
- A “muted” profile triggered by “shut up”.
- An “unrestricted” profile allowing the wearer to talk triggered by “speak up”.
It is very flexible so I am curious what people will come up with.
Triggers can be activated by anyone in local chat range (it will not react to anyone or anything further than 20 meters away), and obviously, only other avatars can, not the wearer 🙂
With the new update for the KDC Revosuit X, you can now wear your favourite avatar 2.0 latex catsuit and use your favourite pair of heel at the same time!
Simply wear your Revosuit X Coloring HUD to be prompted to update!
Hopefully this is the last major bug fix this time! Sorry about that!
I’ll be brief on this one:
- Added a configuration file to set the struggle mini-game text color because the color that I picked turned out to not work for everyone.
- I made a workaround to avoid the alpha masking glitch that some users where having with some viewers.
- The Struggling interruption isn’t based on location anymore because it was conflicting with hobble cuffs and other restraints like that, and since I cannot prevent them to work (the ones made by other creators at least), to interrupt someone struggling you have to bump them a little with your avatar instead.
Yes, again! It’s annoying, but what’s even more annoying is bugs in products!
- Added: Word substitution filter.
- Fixed: a conditioner activation bug.
- The wearer impersonation now looks better and uses viewer URI to make the names clickable.
- Added: “Cedille c” to the microscript filter.
- Fixed: mute filter wouldn’t use the normal text impersonation method.
- Removed one prim.
The chat conditioner has been updated with 3 new features:
- Miniscript: When you believe that whispers aren’t quiet enough, this will reformat the wearer’s chat to use nearly unreadable minuscule letters.
- Max word count: You can now limit the number of words per chat line.
- Radio output: Failures to follow the imposed limits can now be directed to a radio channel, it will send a message understood by the KDC shock collar.
There was a little issue where the emote text would delay the slapping animation.
Get your V2 copy from the updater today!
- FIXED: Animation issue: There was a small problem in the armbinder animation causing some unwanted sway when walking.
- ADDED: Avatar names in text messages now use fancy clickable llurl based links.
There was a lot of bugs to squash this time and I still have a release to post so I will be brief.
Lady Eleanor Leather Crop
- FIXED: StopAnimation bug.
- FIXED: Animation naming consistency.
- FIXED: Rare stance switching bug.
- FIXED: Small security issue on the HUD deploy command.
- FIXED: Stance change in mouse-look now works properly.
- CHANGED: Lower memory footprint & removed unused code.
- CHANGED: Reduced texture usage (lower complexity).
- ADDED: Proper specular map.
- ADDED: Spade crop compatibility.
- ADDED: Compatibility with the “Doodle & strikes” impact system.
- ADDED: Hit range is now tied to the crop’s actual length (capped to 1-5m).
Doodles & Strikes for Avatar 2.0
- CHANGED: Memory footprint reduction.
- ADDED: Riding crop interaction.
- FIXED: Bruises not fading all the way.
- SETUP is now the OPTIONS menu.
- Ledger functions moved to the OPTIONS menu.
- Now starts in a simplified UI mode.
- Llurls on the target picker (with 512 char limit checker).
- Llurls on the pay window (for confirmation).
- Corrected a bug in the countdown mode detection.
- Corrected a text bug for the countdown/count up functions.
- Cleaned up some UI consistency issues.
- Removed some of the regionsayto.
If you wish to keep your ledger you can simply replace the other scripts and keep the same logging script (don’t forget to set the description of the miniATM to 2 if you do)