Archive for the ‘products’ Category
I’ve added a new feature that has been asked several times. You can now add trigger words/phrases that can switch profile on the conditioner even when it is locked.
Now why would you use that? Well you could for example have:
- A “muted” profile triggered by “shut up”.
- An “unrestricted” profile allowing the wearer to talk triggered by “speak up”.
It is very flexible so I am curious what people will come up with.
Triggers can be activated by anyone in local chat range (it will not react to anyone or anything further than 20 meters away), and obviously, only other avatars can, not the wearer 🙂
I’ve rebuilt most of the leg part, too many seams and not enough control edges between them. This is the result so far. I tried to separate better the upper and lower part with som kind of “knee pad” design but I don’t really like it, at least not as it is.
Not much to say, it started as an extended version of my ballet-boot shape, I was gonna have it zipped or laced front but it always stretches horribly on the knee so inside-leg zip it will be!
Need more details…
With the new update for the KDC Revosuit X, you can now wear your favourite avatar 2.0 latex catsuit and use your favourite pair of heel at the same time!
Simply wear your Revosuit X Coloring HUD to be prompted to update!
Hopefully this is the last major bug fix this time! Sorry about that!
I’ll be brief on this one:
- Added a configuration file to set the struggle mini-game text color because the color that I picked turned out to not work for everyone.
- I made a workaround to avoid the alpha masking glitch that some users where having with some viewers.
- The Struggling interruption isn’t based on location anymore because it was conflicting with hobble cuffs and other restraints like that, and since I cannot prevent them to work (the ones made by other creators at least), to interrupt someone struggling you have to bump them a little with your avatar instead.
More than two months of blood sweat and tears in the making. This release feels like a relief to me you have no idea!
It is designed to fit on Utilizator’s Avatar 2.0 bodies and also Classic Secondlife Avatars, but the best way to be sure is to grab the DEMO.
- RLV Compatible.
- Custom sounds and animations.
- TouchBound locking and leashing.
- Struggle mini-game to break free of the straps.
- Sleeves back and crotch can be tied independently.
- Customise it to your taste with the included HUD.
Sorry for the picture spam they just look so good 😀
I forgot to blog several times in a row now so I’ll try to be brief.
Problems cropped up with the jacket rig and I had to fix them, I also rewrote the skin system entirely (for the 3rd time). On the upside, the flat chest version is finished, I managed to trim some unnecessary polygons too and the metal parts can now be tinted independently 🙂
Oh yeah I also finished the latex textures 🙂
That was quick I guess…
I still have to finish the final versions and upload em. Next step: Latex (some would say ‘finally’).